Welcome to the Home Page of the University of Southern California CSSA Department of Public Relations!
The main responsibility of the Department of Public Relations (PR) is to expand the recognition and reputation of USC Chinese Students and Scholars Association (USC CSSA) through hosting events, maintaining good relationships with sponsors and other student organizations and also connecting with journalists, editors and professionals. Below are some of the things we have done in the past:
1. Collaborated with HKSA and TSA in hosting a “Welcome Back Party” for Chinese students to experience the “party” culture in the United States.
2. Hosted annual cocktail networking party in assisting Chinese students to get used to networking and provide them the opportunity to meet with different professionals from several industries.
3. Held Chinese Workshops in order to spread Chinese culture to people from different places.
4. Cooperated with AT&T and assisted new students in having their cell phone set up within the first couple of days they arrive the States.
Establishing and Maintaining Connections:
1. Established a good relationship and mutual trust with AT&T.
2. Maintained a stable connection with Beverly Center and Beverly Hills.
3. Established relationships with Wall Street Journal & Singtao Daily.
4. Maintained connections with other student organizations.
Join us! Recruitment will be during Spring 2016 and we are looking forward to seeing you!!!